Bull Street Gourmet & Market
Hope Valley Square (formerly Shannon Plaza)
3710 Shannon Rd.
Durham, NC 27707
Main #: (919) 237-2398
Fax #: (919) 237-2442
Hours of Operation
M - F: 7:30AM - 7 PM
Sat /Sun: 9 AM - 3 PM
Bull Street Gourmet & Market in Durham, NC
We offer breakfast, lunch, dinner, catering big and small, gourmet groceries, wine, beer, and much more!
We are a neighborhood restaurant and market in Hope Valley Square, offering Counter Culture coffee, deli sandwiches, salads, soups and scratch-baked goods, along with prepared dinners and gourmet groceries.
Our market offers everything from local milk and eggs, to artisan crackers, cheeses and condiments, to frozen treats from Locopops and more. We have over fifty wines, lots of beer and a wide array of sodas, teas and juices.
As a local, family-owned business we feel that it is important to source as many ingredients and products from the Durham area as possible. Feel free to look at our locally made products page to see our commitment to locally produced goods.
New hours in the New Year beginning January 2nd!
Early opening 7.30am - 7pm Monday to Friday
Weekend hours remain at 9am - 3pm
Add chips & drink for $10.28 + tax.
Try our amazing Weekend Brunch specials (rotating)
• The Famous Rolled Omelette
• Croissant French Toast w/ fresh berries
• Pancakes w/ fresh fruit or chocolate chips
• Vegan Loaded Hashbrown with tofu and veggies
• Loaded Hashbrowns with andouille sausage, bell peppers, onions, and cheese
Family Dinner for 4:
Each week, order a home-style meal for you and your family and all you have to do is warm and serve! $28 for four people, includes entree, salad and dessert for 4 people. Wine 20% off! More
• Apr 3: Pulled pork dinner, rice & seasonal vegetables
• Apr 10: Chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes & seasonal vegetables
• Apr 17: Pasta primavera with roasted red pepper tomato sauce (optional: add house made meatballs)
• Apr 24: Roasted chicken dinner with saffron rice & seasonal vegetables